Location & Fees
Where is your office?
My office is on the third floor of the building located on South Steele Street between Bayaud Avenue and Ellsworth Avenue. The building is directly across from Macy’s at the Cherry Creek Mall.
Free two-hour parking for clients is located in the back of the building on the south side. You can access the free parking by entering the alley from either Bayaud Avenue or Ellsworth Avenue.
The office address is:
Will the office space be accessible to my needs?
The building in which my office is located offers free two-hour parking for all clients, including designated ADA/disability parking spaces. The parking lot is situated on the same level as the entrance. My office is located on the third floor of the building, easily accessed by any of the several elevators in the lobby.
There are two single-stall gender-inclusive/gender-neutral restrooms available for use within the building, in addition to multi-stall gendered restrooms on every floor.
I intend for my office to be a fragrance-free or low-scent space for those with chemical and fragrance sensitivities, and most shared spaces within the building are low-scent areas.
My first-session paperwork for clients is completed through SimplePractice, a practice management software that is compatible with screen readers. Clients also have the option to complete paperwork in hard copy/paper form if desired.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any further accessibility questions or concerns.
What are your fees for service?
- My standard fee for weekday appointments is $160 per 60-minute session or $240 per 90-minute session. My standard sessions are longer than typical therapy sessions of 45-50 mins, which means we have more time together to go deeper and resurface before wrapping up.
- I typically see individual clients once a week or every other week for a 60-minute session, and I highly recommend 90-minute sessions for partners and families. The duration of your treatment and the frequency of your sessions will depend on your specific concerns and needs. I will also provide longer sessions upon request.
- I also offer appointments for couples, partners, or families roughly every other Sunday for $270 per 90-minute session.
- These rates may change without notice.
- I have a limited number of reduced-rate sessions available at either $120 or $80 per 60-minute session. Please contact me for more information about availability for these spots. If I am not able to accommodate you, I am able to provide referrals to other sliding-scale and low-cost therapy services if needed.
Payment is due at the time of service, to be paid by the end of the session. I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash, or check (made payable to Will R. Logan Therapy Services, PLLC). You may also be able to pay for services with a Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA) card.
Do you accept medical insurance?
No, I do not accept, bill, or work directly with any insurance companies, and am not a Medicaid provider. For clients who wish to use their insurance and seek direct reimbursement, I am considered an “Out of Network Provider." I am able to give a detailed receipt so that you can submit a request for direct reimbursement from your provider. Any other forms for insurance must be managed directly between you and your provider.
Every medical insurance plan and provider is different, so I encourage you to contact your provider prior to starting therapy to learn more about the specific reimbursement procedures for your plan.
What are your regular business hours?
My business hours are by appointment only. I generally offer appointments on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays between 9:30am and 6:30pm, and roughly every other Sunday between 11:30am and 5pm. See my fees above for applicable weekday and weekend rates.